I want to change my order. How to do it ?
If you want to change an order that has not yet been sent, you have several options:
1. The order was placed with payment on delivery.
- As long as the status of the order has not changed to processed and the payment is entered on cash on delivery, it is still possible to remove or add products from it, or change the delivery method. Just inform us about it at firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. The order was placed with immediate payment (for example by card online).
- In this case, it is easiest to create a new order and cancel the previous one, or create 2 separate orders. You can also contact email@example.com and ask for a supplement to the order with an additional payment to the account, but in this case you risk extending the delivery time.
3. I entered incorrect billing information.
- Again, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to change the billing information on the invoice.
I have been close to cycling since I was a child. I combined my hobby with work and as an editor and copywriter I have been creating articles about cycling for 4 years. I love exploring and I do it best on two wheels :) . I prefer cross-county and gravel. In case of any questions regarding your order, I will be happy to help you at email@example.com .